Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday from Sunday or whatever day it is

Yes I am confused today is Monday but I am writing for Sunday so technicly I have gone back to yesterday in order to communicate today, make sense? No it doesn't to me either but I must confess that what you just caught was a glimpse into my head and yeah it is scary! These days are long and tedious but I think the busyness keeps me from thinking to much about what is going on around me. Yes there are times during this trial when I get discouraged, fearful, and even anxious, every time I take my eyes off of Him! The very minute I start looking at the circumstances as opposed to the promises the hope quickly fades and is replaced by the black hole of despair, the cure, yup back to the Lord! So today I am purposing to place my eyes on Him and hang on, and this I know, by doing so, today will be a great day, so no more of looking back at yesterday, nor thinking about tomorrow for today is sufficient for itself!
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment